- The design is in accordance with EN13157 standard, it meets all pertinent world standards.
- High Strength steel frame and gear case build to be durable for rugged needs of construction and maintenance rigging.
- Spur gear efficiency reduces operator effort. Double pawl and double guide rollers enhance performance, safety and reliability.
- Equipped with wide throat top and bottom drop forged hooks that are designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads.
- Load chain is alloy steel grade 80 accord with ISO3077 standard.
- Overload protection system.
- Caged ball bearing on load sheaves.
- Cast safety latches.
- Thrust bearings in bottom hook assembly.
- Load chain is alloy steel grade 80 accord with EN818-7 standard.
- Special surface treatment of spare parts.
If you need more information, please contact with manufacturer directly.